International Tax Course – Regular Class Batch 1 (2013)
Date(s) – 25/02/2013 – 27/03/2013
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Click here to download detailed informations of all DDTC Training Programs for January-June 2013
The increase in cross-border trade and globalization has required tax professionals and tax authorities alike to operate on a multinational level, where knowledge of domestic law is inadequate. This course offers participants with a comprehensive knowledge on international tax law principles and practices, where the role of tax treaties has become even more important in resolving the issues of juridical double taxation and double non-taxation including planning international tax opportunities.
1. Section 1: Introduction
2. Section 2: Basic Principles of International Tax Law
3. Section 3: Double Taxation Conventions (DTCs) – part I
4. Section 4: Double Taxation Conventions (DTCs) – part II
5. Section 5: Double Taxation Conventions (DTCs) – part III
6. Section 6: Double Taxation Conventions (DTCs) – part IV
7. Section 7: International Tax Avoidance
8. Section 8: Miscellaneous Topics and Exam Preparation
9. Section 9: Paper Examination
Course Schedule and Fees:
Courses are scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 06.30 p.m. to 09.00 p.m., lasting approximately one academic month. The fees for International Tax Course – Regular Class will amount to 5 million (IDR). This includes all power point materials, and required and complementary literatures. We also provide light meals to all participants.